Cash 5 is one of the draw games of New Jersey Lottery. In this game you need to select 5 numbers out of 1- 45 and get a chance to win a jackpot of worth $ 100,000 at the cost of $ 1 per play.
7, 16, 20, 24, 43 XTRA 3
How to fill up the Play slip?
If you are interested to play cash 5 then
- First, get your play slip/ticket before 10:53 pm every day from any authentic Lottery retailer.
- Then, select any 5 numbers of your choice from 1-45. Mark Quick pick (QP) to select your numbers randomly. Chances of winning cash 5 are 1:153.
- Play XTRA (optional) for $1 per play to increase non-jackpot Jersey Cash 5 prizes. You can increase the jack pot prizes 5x and can win $ 2 for matching 2 numbers.
- In addition, you can play instant match for $1 extra per play. Chances of winning with extra are 1:11.
- Select the Multi Draw on the slip If you wat to play same numbers for 21 consecutive draws.
- No winner for daily jack pot, jack pot is added over to the next day’s prize instead.
How to play Instant match?
If you can not wait for the winning prize, you need to play “Instant match” on play slip. Play and win on the spot. You can win $ 500 on the spot for only $1 extra per play. Instant play can be played in addition to pick 3, pick 4 and cash 5.
How to get the ticket for Instant match?
- Get your pick 3, pick 4 and cash 5 ticket from any New jersey lottery retailer.
- Mark instant play on the ticket. Lottery will select your instant play numbers immediately.
- Match your pick 3, pick 4 and cash 5 numbers with the instant match number. If any one of your number is the same, you are winner.
- You can win 3, 4 and 5 times per play depending upon the game you have selected.
- Mark the bet type. You cannot play with the multiplier.
- Fill your ticket carefully because it cannot be cancelled.
- One out of every seven is the winner. Chances of winning are 1:7.
You can watch the drawings on,held at 10:57 pm every day.
How to claim the prize?
If you are winner and want to claim your prize, then put your signatures on the back of your ticket. Then bring it to the lottery retailer and claim your prize.
- If your prize is $599.50 or less, you can receive the cash at any New Jersey Lottery Retailer.
- But you need to fill a claim form available at all New Jersey Lottery Retailers if you won the amount more than $599.50.
Who can play?
A person who is responsible and not less than 18 can play the cash NJ lottery. All games of NJ lottery are for entertainment only. Do not spend too much money. If you have extra money, then it would be good for you to play.
Never use the money of your daily expenses. Winning or losing is the part of game and you have the courage to face the down movements. So, you should play responsibly to avoid gambling problem.