Pick- 4 is one of the draw games of New Jersey lottery that was introduced in 1970 with lots of exciting games. In this game you must select 4 numbers from 0-9 and can get exciting prizes. You can increase the chances of winning by playing FIREBALL feature.
7, 5, 1, 1 Fireball 2
How to play?
First, you must select the 3 numbers set which you can easily select by clicking on the GENARATE button.
How can FIREBALL affect the results?
- Mainly it enhances the prize or even doubles it with its optional features.
- You just select the number from 0 to 9.
Rules for filling your pick-3 pay slip:
- Select set of 3 numbers or your computer can also choose it for you; you just must click on the (QP) Quick Pick.
- Now you must select the Bet type, there are 5 different bet types.
- Select the wager amount in $ and the drawing timing either you want to play it in evening, midday, or both. Wager amount must be between 0.50$ – 5$.
- Now choose the draw options you want to play:
- Multi Draw: You can play for 7 days for only 7 times with the same wager.
- FIREBALL: It basically doubles the prize money.
- Instant Match: You can win 500$ instantly but you must pay 1$ extra per play.
- Give pay slip to your retailer or insert it into the Lottery self-service machine.
- Beware not to damage your tickets barcode otherwise damage barcode cannot be scanned.
- You can also read the rules and regulations about Pick-3 from their official website.
- You must be responsible.
- Do not play if you are below 18.
Chances to win by different bets:
- Straight: You can win by matching the winning numbers drawn in exact order.
- Box: You can win by matching the winning numbers drawn in any order.
- Straight/Box: It is a one easy purchase, and you can double the minimum bet amount.
- Wheel: You can win in all possible combinations of 3 numbers whether it is by 3-way wheel or 6- way wheel.
- Pair bets: You can only select two numbers. Then the prize amount for front pair, back pair, split pair are the same.
Chances to win with FIREBALL
- Straight: Winning amount increases with the FIREBALL features.
- Box: Your prize is doubled in 3-way box as compared to the 6-way box.
- Straight/Box: With FIREBALL feature it doubles the amount as it is the one easy purchase.
- Wheel: As you know the best wager amount is multiplied so the prize for both the 3-way wheel and 6-way wheel are the same.
- Pair bets: For all the 3 pairs which are Front pair, Back pair, Split pair, the prize is the same because of FIREBALL feature.
You can also check out the odds and prizes section of fireball on their official website. 50% of the bet is added in the prize pool for winners in Pick-3 lottery game.
Pick-3 ticket purchase timing
- For Midday drawings you can purchase before 12:53pm.
- For Evening drawings, you can purchase before 10:53pm.
Pick-3 drawings timing
According to FIREBALL features,
If you are winner and want to claim your prize, then
- First, sign up the back of your ticket.
- Then bring it to the lottery retailer and claim your prize.
- The prize of $599.50 or less, you can receive the cash at any New Jersey Lottery Retailer.
- But for the prize above $599.50, you need to fill a claim form available at all New Jersey Lottery Retailers.